Changing the Diaper
- Imported from Europe
- Umbilical cord cutting – special, protective shape in extra small size supports healing of sensitive navel area.
- Diaper rash free system
- Air circulation 100% breathable diapers keep your baby’s skin healthy
- Skin friendly technology latex and chlorine free diapers minimise the risk of allergies
- Green Tea extract perform antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Magic Gel guarantees maximum dryness and leakage protection
- Gentle cuffs prevent from side leakages
- Wetness indicator - convenient check when a diaper should be changed
- Elastic fasteners give a baby the freedom of movement
For new – born babies use extra small size of happy diapers with umbilical cord cutting – special shape to protect a navel area against abrasion and ensure free air flow. Also, check wetness indicator – when it’s time to change the diaper, indicator will become blurred and grey.
First of all, prepare a suitable place to change diapers. For hygienic diaper changing always use happy underpad on the changing table.
It's very important to have all accessories at hand: clean happy diaper, happy sensitive wet wipes, a bowl with water, bella cotton pads to clean your baby’s bottom and a baby powder (optional).
Undo your baby’s clothes and happy diaper. Don’t be surprised if the baby starts to pee right away - babies often do that when they are undressed and feel a chill. If your baby has pooped, gently wipe its bottom with the clean half of the diaper, fold it and tuck under your baby’s buttocks.
Never leave your baby on a changing table unattended even for a second. The baby could fall off!
Clean the diaper area with wet wipes. Wiping from front to back helps to prevent from spreading bacteria. Also make sure that you thoroughly clean between the skin folds.
Then clean your baby’s bottom thoroughly with a bella cotton pads soaked in warm water or happy wet wipes. .
Then, apply a protective cream/baby powder.
Now lift your baby’s buttocks with your hands (do not lift by pulling the legs!) and put a new happy diaper under the baby’s bottom. Fasten the velcro side tapes. Always fasten the diaper symmetrically and not too tightly. Refer to the symmetrical illustrations on both sides of the happy diaper. Now dress your baby.
See - it wasn’t that bad! As a reward you can see your baby's smiling face and healthy bottom! Specifications:
Brand - Bella
Type - Diapers
Size - Extra Small
Weight recommended - 2 to 4 Kg
Age - 0 to 2 MonthsItems included in the Package:
24 Pieces of Bella Baby Happy DiapersBella Baby Happy Diapers with special Umbilical Cord Cutting in Extra Small size to protect sensitive area of navel. Highest quality, 100% breathable diapers, imported from Europe. Unique Diaper Rash Free System keeps your baby skin healthy.